Tenant FAQs

Our general, residential real estate services include working with sellers, buyers and investors. However, Dizmang Associates does not just list and sell real estate in Springfield, MO in the conventional fashion. We specialize in working with serious real estate investors. While some firms might just sell investment homes, we take it one step further. With a conservative approach and sound advice, our company philosophy has been to provide service and advice beyond what is expected.

Tenant FAQs

If there is a true emergency or fire, please call 911 immediately. Otherwise, you may call our office at 417-887-0501, choose the current tenant option, and then follow the prompts to leave a message on the Emergency Line. One of our staff members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Yes, as of November 24, 2017 all new leases do require tenants to maintain general liability insurance during tenancy.

We make sure the home is in acceptable condition before occupancy. After occupancy and per the lease, the tenant is responsible for all pest control. This is our policy because we cannot control how people live, therefore we cannot be held responsible for any pests.

1) If you wish to move out at the end of your lease term, we require a 30 day notice turned into our office no later than the 1st of the month prior to vacating. Move out must be completed no later than the last day of the month. The notice must be in writing and signed by all tenants on the lease. Of course, you can give more than a 30 day notice if desired.

2) If a current tenant(s) wishes to move out prior to the end of the lease term, please refer to section 23 of the lease. After we have received and reviewed your notice, we will contact you to set up a Final Walk Through. At the walk through we will assess the property for damage or any other issues that may have occurred during your tenancy.

Typically, no. We try to keep the property maintained, but if there is a maintenance issue you may contact us. If you wish to make any cosmetic changes to the property, a form must be submitted in writing and approved BEFORE said changes can be made. Contact us or come by our office for the form.